We need your help!
WordCamp Denver 2017 is currently recruiting volunteers. We’re looking for volunteers to help in the following areas:
- Sponsor relations
- Speaker/workshop relations
- Task runner
- A/V assistance
- Room host
- Lunch distribution
- Setup and teardown
- Influencers – take shots, tweet, tag #wcdenver
Volunteers can help for an hour or two, or help out for the entire event. Either way, you’ll be part of making WordCamp Denver great.
Volunteering at a WordCamp is a great way to meet new and interesting people in the WordPress community. You’ll get:
- Free WordCamp admission.
- A behind-the-scenes look at how the WordCamp magic happens.
- Recognition for your efforts – give us your Twitter handle and we’ll tweet a special “Thank You” shout out.
- A special volunteer badge so everyone at WordCamp knows how awesome you are.
- A crew only WordCamp Denver T-Shirt